- The admission begins in the month of the April every year.
- Parents are required to submit the prescribed documents at the time of admission.
- A child who has completed 3 to 3 ½ years of age is eligible for Nursery.
- A child who has completed 4 to 4½ years of age is eligible for KG-I.
- A child who has completed 5 to 5½ years of age eligible for KG-II and likewise for higher classes.
Duly filled admission forms to be submitted to the admission in charge once the child clears the entrance test. The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission along with the admission form.
- 2 Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate (Admission to std-I)
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Transfer Certificate (Countersigned by the District Education Inspector, in case of transfer from other states).